St. Patrick’s Day is famous for its fermented libations. MC Mobility has something delicious that the whole family can drink – Lucky Leprechaun Shake! Festive AND healthy, this milkshake is sure to your sham-rock your St. Patrick holiday this year!
3 1/2 large frozen bananas, peeled
3/4 cup fat free milk
3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
3-5 small spinach leaves, for coloring
2 tablespoons fat free whipped cream
1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
1. Freeze bananas for several hours prior to beginning recipe.
2. Once frozen, combine frozen bananas with skim milk and peppermint extract in a large blender or food processor.
3. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Add spinach leaves to blender and blend until your shake is green!
5. Pour into drinking glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.