Are you a pizza lover? Then the following recipe for Zucchini Pizzas is for you! Make them for your family for a fun night in, or take them as an appetizer to treat, and impress, your friends. You can even make a personal Zucchini Pizza just for you!
Try it and let us know what you think!
After all, have you ever met a pizza that you didn’t like?
6 small zucchini (2.5 lbs)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, finely minced
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 cup marinara sauce
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
½ cup mini pepperoni slices (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut each zucchini into halves, lengthwise.
3. Align zucchini halves on prepared baking sheet.
4. In a bowl, stir together olive oil and garlic. Brush mixture over tops of zucchini and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Brush marinara sauce over the zucchini.
6. Sprinkle zucchini with mozzarella cheese, then parmesan cheese.
7. Top with pepperoni slices (optional).
8. Bake for 12-18 minutes. Bake time may vary depending how thick your zucchini are, and how crisp you want them.