Everyone needs a good game day recipe for the Buckeyes! To celebrate the beginning of the returning National Champs’ season, we are making Peanut Butter Buckeye Pretzel Bites! Have them during the game, for dessert, or even as an after-school snack. However you decide to enjoy them, let us know what you think. Let’s Go Bucks!
1 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons softened butter
½ cup powdered sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 bag semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. With a mixer, beat peanut butter and butter until combined.
3. Add powdered sugar to the peanut butter and butter mixture, and beat until combined.
4. Roll the 3-ingredient mixture into small balls and place on the baking sheet.
5. Sandwich each small ball in between two pretzels and freeze for 30 minutes.
6. While the pretzels are in the freezer, melt the chocolate in a bowl.
7. Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the melted chocolate.
8. Place pretzel sandwiches on the baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate sets.