Want to trade in your mobility vehicle, but unsure of the appraisal process? Let M.C. Mobility help you prepare your vehicle so that you receive the most accurate price for its current value.
M.C. Mobility Systems employs trained mobility consultants to conduct all appraisals. During the appraisal, the mobility consultant will check your vehicle’s make, model and mileage. They will also inspect the interior, exterior and most importantly, the underside of the vehicle. The interior will be checked for any wear and tear to the vehicle’s floor and seats.
The mobility consultant will also test the functionality of the radio and other interior features. The exterior will be inspected for dents, scratches and other imperfections. Finally, the structural integrity of the underside will be inspected, as well as the condition of the gas tank.
The mobility consultant will then take your vehicle for a short drive to check for any problems with the brakes, engine or transmission. The entire appraisal process usually takes less than an hour to complete.
Although M.C. Mobility makes the appraisal process rather simple, you will have to do some work as well.
What To Do Before The Appraisal:
- Set up an appointment at your local M.C. Mobility location.
- Take your vehicle to the car wash. Have it vacuumed and get it as clean as possible.
- We will still appraise your van even if it’s dirty, but we find cleaner vehicles receive better appraisal amounts!
What You Need To Bring:
- Any service records you have available
- All remotes and keys
- Original Equipment (OEM) Manual
- Conversion Manual
- Loan documents, if applicable
What To Do At The Appraisal:
- Notify the mobility consultant conducting the appraisal about anything on your vehicle that does not work properly, such as the air conditioning, ramps, lifts, or any other equipment.
- Notify the mobility consultant conducting the appraisal about any additional modifications you’ve made to your vehicle, such as installing new adaptive equipment or even a DVD player; anything of value.
- Make note of any service performed on your vehicle in the last two years that exceeded $400.
Can’t make it to a store for an appointment? You can email photos of your vehicles to be appraised. You will need to provide all of the same details and information outlined above. In addition to your vehicle’s information and the photographs, you will also need to provide the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), which can be found on the vehicle’s windshield, all four doors, or your insurance card.
Once you have emailed your photos, a mobility consultant will conduct an appraisal and contact you within 1-2 business days.
Ready for a new van? Use these steps to prepare your van for an appraisal and visit one of our M.C. Mobility locations today!