More Compact. More Applications, More Simplicity. One of Bruno’s most popular scooter and powerchair lifts, the Joey, has been updated and is now better than ever!
The Joey is a great solution for powerchair and scooter users who need to transport their mobility device. The carrier can lift and stow devices up to 350 pounds in the back of most SUVs and minivans. The Chrysler Pacifica, Kia Sedona, Toyota Sienna, Chevy Traverse, Ford Expedition and GMC Acadia are among a few. Contact one of our Mobility Specialists for the full list of compatible vehicles.
The newly redesigned lift features the following new benefits:
- Adjustable platform for smaller SUVs
- Platform angle adjustment
- Easy securement (no belts required)
- Standard safety barrier
- Ergonomic hand control with easy grip cover & one button operation
- Platform illumination and back lit pendant for night loading
- Crash tested, Joey mounting kits
- Fastest cycle time on the market
In addition to all of these standard features, optional barrier belt kits and wheel chock kits are available for further securement.
Interested in learning more about the new Bruno Joey scooter and powerchair lift? Learn more about the product here or call your nearest M.C. Mobility Center to speak with a Mobility Consultant today.Tags: accessibility, Bruno, Equipment, scooter lifts