CWTA - Conducting Wheelchair Transportation Assessments
Learn how to access your patient for a wheelchair van or lift. This course offers education and live demonstrations of automotive mobility solutions for your clients.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Participants will be able to identify appropriate vehicle modifications for wheelchair & scooter access
- Participants will be able to discuss appropriate equipment for occupied wheelchair & scooter tie downs.
- Participants will be able to identify appropriate equipment for transporting unoccupied wheelchair & scooters.
- Participants will be able to refer to relevant safety guidelines and standards.
- Participants will be able to identify available sources to assure the most effective wheeled mobility transportation outcomes.
Contact Hours are earned with AOTA, ADED, and CCMC
By Request (groups of 8+)
We provide this course on a request basis for groups of 8 or more. We can hold the class at one of our four Ohio locations or at your facility.
Need to Reserve a Room?
Save at The Holiday Inn
M.C. Mobility Systems has a preferred rate set at the Cleveland Northeast – Mentor Holiday Inn for anyone traveling to the area for one of our events. For a discounted $89.99/night, you can stay just minutes from our Cleveland Mobility Center. Just call (440) 951-7333 and ask for the M.C. Mobility rate.