Day of Registration: 6:30 a.m.
Race start times (please note, event will take place rain or shine):
- Kids & Mascots Dash (6 & under): 8:00 a.m.
- 5K Run/Walk: 8:15 a.m.
- Family Fun Walk: 8:30 a.m.
Awards will be given to our top five 5K male and female finishers.
- 5K Run/Walk: Begins and ends at 303 W Broad St. and travels through Columbus.
- Family Fun Walk: The walk will begin at 303 W Broad St. and travels through the streets of downtown Columbus.
- Kids & Mascot Dash is a short, age-appropriate run to the finish line for youngsters. Kids have an exciting opportunity to meet local mascots, chase them down Broad Street and pose for pictures afterward!
2017 5K Race Course Map:
Please check back for full route details and map.
The route will begin and end at Genoa Park and will offer breathtaking views of downtown Columbus. Be sure to bring your camera!
Parking will be available in Cosi and surrounding surface lots for a fee of $5.
Pre-Race Registration and Packet Pick-Up:
Available July 9 to 14 during the hours listed below at Charity Newsies, 4300 Indianola Ave. Columbus, OH. If you are unable to pick up by Friday, July 14, you may pick up the day of the race between 6:30 – 8 a.m. Please note, if you are not on a team, shirts will only be available on a first come, first serve basis.
Saturday, July 15th, 2017
Genoa Park on the Scioto Mile!
303 W Broad St
Columbus, Ohio 43215
- Email Us Visit the Event Website