This training is designed to provide you tools to advocate for yourself, connect with others and gain leadership skills. Topics include:
- Speaking up about employment ( a job) and other things important to you
- Knowing yourself and standing up for yourself
- Solving Problems
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Tools that can help you find a job
- Learn to start or strengthen local network group
- Plan next steps for training and leading others
This event is free for Hamilton County Residents. If you live outside of Hamilton County and would like to attend, contact Dana Charlton at email@example.com for pricing and more details.
Event Amenities include:
- Ally supporting the participant (lodging, food and training materials for both)
- Hotel room for two nights for both (double occupancy)-(single room occupancy will be arranged, if requested, for an additional fee.
- Breakfast and lunch on days 2 and 3 and afternoon snacks. Dinner each evening is “on your own.”
- Access to all presentations, handouts and links to other information used during the training.
Monday, July 24th, 2017 - Wednesday, July 26th, 2017
Embassy Suites - Cincinnati North (Blue Ash)
4554 Lake Forest Dr
Blue Ash, Ohio 45242
- Email Us