Get out and get active! Advanced registration requested by June 7th.
Participate in featured assistive technology for outdoor sports for people from age 3 through adulthood with physical, visual or intellectual developmental disabilities including autism.
• Kayak simulation
• Boccia Ball
• Running Chairs • Fishing
• Snow ski simulation
• Equestrian simulation
• Climbing wall • Adaptive equipment exhibits
• Wheels to Wheels – Adaptive race
• Clinical Shoulder Screenings – therapists onsite for questions
• Light lunch provided* • For your safety – closed shoes required
Friday, June 9th, 2017 - Saturday, June 10th, 2017
TAASC Adventure Center
6000 Harriott Road
Powell, Ohio 43065
- Email Us Visit the Event Website